Wheeling Gull Isle I guarantee
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Mal launched into explanation. So the Saints had moved- okay.  But then, that the chick he kidnapped? He raped her. Huā couldn't help her gasp, nor the tightness that gripped her throat. She turned her face slightly away from him, gaze falling to the earth. She couldn't say she was surprised- he was a kidnapper already, and a dog, and a man- and yet hearing the news confirmed? It disgusted her. It also brought up memories she didn't want to relive. Huā tried not to let the images, nor the feelings breach her mind again, and fought the pricking at the corners of her eyes which threatened to bring wetness to the surface. Thinking about that poor Aphrodite! What she had gone through at the hands of a devil! What Huā had gone through twenty times over, and more in those months long ago. And the thought that Donovan had tried to make himself a victim- as if dead parents gave him the right to kidnap and rape! Her fear grew to anger, and the blood in her heart boiled wildly and red. 

And Simmik was gone? She hated to think that the poor girl might be going through the same trauma Huā and Aphrodite went through. Her heart hurt for her. We have to get her back. We- She breathed fiercely, If... even if he doesn't have her. For everything he has done, we must kill him. Him, and his people- I never want my children to wander the mainland as long as his heart still beats. Her nerves were too high, and she stood, pacing before looking back to him. I already tell Hydra things he did, before. She knows about him. With this too... I want to talk to her. She is the queen of many, and a strong woman. I want to see if she will aid us. She glanced to Tzila and sighed. As a fellow mother, the empress believed she might understand the need to protect their children, even above all else. I do not want to put any of you at risk. But I wonder if it is time to end this... evil. A glance back to Mal. Were you ever trained as a warrior? She was curious if he would be willing to risk himself, not that she wanted to ever lose him.
Messages In This Thread
I guarantee - by Mal - December 14, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: I guarantee - by RIP Tzila - December 14, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: I guarantee - by Mal - December 16, 2020, 01:34 AM
RE: I guarantee - by Huā - December 21, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: I guarantee - by RIP Tzila - December 21, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: I guarantee - by Mal - January 02, 2021, 05:50 PM
RE: I guarantee - by Huā - January 02, 2021, 07:26 PM
RE: I guarantee - by RIP Tzila - January 07, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: I guarantee - by Mal - January 08, 2021, 01:19 AM
RE: I guarantee - by Huā - January 10, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: I guarantee - by RIP Tzila - January 28, 2021, 09:32 PM