Greatwater Lake When all I know is you
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
"Yeah, a pack by the river named Kaistleoki. All about new beginnings and hard work. Been working on my hunting and fighting while over there." She answered, glancing over in the same direction before giving a friendly bump back to Azon, tail wagging. It has been too long, too long, "You should visit ... when the snow isn't being an ass."
"So how about you?" She asks back with a smirk, her thick muzzle taking in a few discrete sniffs, "I can smell them on you - who did you join?" She was curious but also wary - his scent was unfamiliar so it wasn't Ursus or Saints, it was a pack she hadn't fully gotten a whiff of. She has smelt them...faintly off in the distance but never pursued it further. But she can smell that it had a bit of a mix of another pack in it. Hmm, strange yet interesting. But at the same time, she could help but feel a strange feeling that she could quite put her paw on. She wished Azon had joined Kaistleoki, they could have been training buddies; hunting, and the such.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
When all I know is you - by Āzon - December 25, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: When all I know is you - by Aliana - December 28, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: When all I know is you - by Āzon - January 17, 2021, 08:38 AM
RE: When all I know is you - by Aliana - January 19, 2021, 04:02 PM