Hideaway Strath you were never meant to be a tragedy
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
A peal of laughter ripples from her, echoing through the grotto as the healer watched her colleague splash into the wellspring. Her cheek still tingling where he'd surprised her with a sudden kiss. She'd have been worried they might sully the pools by diving in but they appeared to drain into the prior chamber of the cave system, into its huge sapphire pool namely. Plus, Vein was eyeing her in a suggestive manner -- though she couldn't quite discern whether his look was appreciative or playful, if he was admiring her or thinking of trying to get her wet again. 

The alabaster hart chewed her lip shyly as she slipped into the waters, the warmth curling around her soothingly and soaking into her bones. The girl of many names could not quite be certain but she had taken Vein's behavior to indicate a desire for courtship, or something akin to it -- she thought perhaps he wished to get to know her as much as she did him, to see if they were compatible together. Perhaps the midwife was wrong, the only example she had to go off being Memory who was hardly more than...well, a memory. If so, the sighthound assumed the pale icebear would stop her as she glided slowly to him, peering up at him through a layer of snowfall lashes for permission before pressing in even closer. 

Her paw would nudge at one of his forelegs gently beneath the surface of the water, silently encouraging him to move it aside just a little bit -- so the irisvar could settle herself neatly between them. Her slender snout tilted up and back, the ivory selkie smiling up at him with a hint of mischief, though it was tempered with vulnerability at having put herself in such a position. "I vould like zat," the sainte murmured as her gaze roamed over his features, "but we 'ave brought no 'erbs vith us." Here she let out a muted chuckle, eyes sparking with bemusement. 

"Perhaps ye could teach me something else," Aerin's tones hitched as they dropped to a whisper, breath catching in her throat for a second at her own brazenness. Her gibeon gaze flickered to the male's lips and her body shifted forward seemingly by its own volition, the sighthound reaching to sweep her muzzle along the length of his neck -- a caress. "Is zis okay?"

I'm sorry to hear that. :( I understand, it's been a few years but I kept hamsters as a hobby for about 5 or 6 years (because they're just so darn sweet and adorable plus they have so much personality) and people are usually surprised how attached you can get to such a small pet that only lives for 2-3 years. But it's always hard losing a little fur friend. My condolences, hope everything goes well with the necropsy and breeding business. <3
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 04, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 04, 2021, 05:51 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 04, 2021, 08:13 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 05, 2021, 01:28 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 08, 2021, 03:12 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 10, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 10, 2021, 10:30 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 12, 2021, 10:06 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 13, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 13, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 08:14 AM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 14, 2021, 09:16 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 15, 2021, 02:41 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 17, 2021, 07:23 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 18, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 19, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 19, 2021, 11:37 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - February 25, 2021, 12:22 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - February 25, 2021, 09:50 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - March 01, 2021, 11:12 PM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Vein - March 05, 2021, 12:10 AM
RE: you were never meant to be a tragedy - by Necahual - March 06, 2021, 12:14 PM