Blackfeather Woods we would say anything just to hear what we want, right or wrong
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Taikon didn't respond to the comment about him not being dead. He was sort of thankful he was alive, sort of. Currently, though, life was fucking miserable. His mind never worked the way he wanted it to, and he could tell Taki was suffering because of it. Even though he hadn't been abusive toward her, he could tell his fuse was far shorter than it was supposed to be. It didn't make sense. To make things worse, Taktuq was strangely absent. He had risked his life to tell her father that she was okay, only to have her run off.
As he took in the new information, a frown deepened. Oh, Zephyr, he looked away, swallowing tightly. You don't have to talk about it. That.. hurts, he answered, curling over a little as he felt very real pain about it. These were people he had no real tie to, yet he cared enough about Zephyr that he cared, too about them. Me?
I'll be fine, he said. Taki is doing her best. I wish I could do more for everyone.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread