Firefly Glen Raving For Rav
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Keyni stepped in front of him, and he took her cue by backing up a few paces. He knew he was being over-eager, but could she really blame him. She explained that recent hardships had made the pack overly protective of their borders as of late. Most packs, if not all, were diligent about border control, but Howl could tell that the Firefly Glen was on a much higher alert. He nodded his head in understanding and waited as she sent out the call for someone to meet them. He thought about calling for Ravaryn, letting her know that he was there, but a stranger's voice at the border was sure to stir up anxiety or alertness within the pack, which Howl wanted to avoid if he were to fall under their good graces.

Not long after, a dark male emerged from the Glen, bringing with him a rabbit which he dropped at his side before addressing them. He gave them a neutral greeting and asked openly, but looked to Keyni, about their situation. "Hello Sir," Howl began as he lowered his head in acknowledgment of this dark wolf. "Keyni has kindly lead me here to--" he continued before a familiar voice called out. Dadda!

He lifted his head to look up and was meet with Ravaryn crashing into him. The force behind it was surprising but beyond welcomed. She frantically moved around him, showering him with kisses and jumping on him. Her affections were returned in equal volume as his tail wagged vigorously and thudded against the ground once he lowered himself to her level and nuzzled her to the ground so he could shower her with kisses. He could feel her shaking beside him, and he too, had an overwhelming feeling of joy wash over him. His heart had both stopped and beat faster than it ever had at the same moment. As he lay there nuzzling into her he spoke to her, "Oh my baby girl. I'm never leaving you again," in a mumbled voice.

Much of the world had vanished from him in that moment, and he could not finish his earlier statement to the dark male.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Raving For Rav - by Howl - February 14, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Keyni - February 14, 2021, 11:01 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Antares - February 14, 2021, 11:47 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Ravaryn - February 17, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Howl - February 18, 2021, 09:35 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Keyni - February 19, 2021, 03:05 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Antares - February 21, 2021, 04:10 AM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Ravaryn - February 21, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Keyni - February 21, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: Raving For Rav - by Howl - March 03, 2021, 07:56 PM