Blackfeather Woods paint splattered teardrops on my shirt
242 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Private 
for @Rowan (thread link is being fucky but this is set right after her thread with Taikon & Takiyok, keeping events vague for now though)

After the buttercream dove had fled the scene like a frightened bird flapping away on startled wings, she loped through the forest back to where she had last seen Rowan on hasty, frantic steps. Her lopped ears remained pressed close to her skull, her head and body lowered as she skulked through the shadows silently -- fearful of drawing any more attention to herself or her muddled dog's blood. 

She tracked her friend's scent trail until he came into sight and then the timid canid lowered even further, padding up to Rowan with her haunches wiggling in a strange wag. Instinctive, submissive sounds escaped her throat softly as she pressed in close to him -- seeking to placate any annoyance at her sudden arrival with an affectionate lick to his chin. 

The shepherd backed off shyly then, settling in a hunkered seating position that belied her vulnerability. She scuffed a golden paw in the dirt vaguely, wondering if she should bring up what had happened with his pack mates or if it might just make things worse. 
"...and all around was the bitter arctic cold and the immense silence of the North..."
Messages In This Thread
paint splattered teardrops on my shirt - by Imaq - February 16, 2021, 04:40 PM
RE: paint splattered teardrops on my shirt - by Rowan - February 24, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: paint splattered teardrops on my shirt - by Imaq - February 26, 2021, 02:22 AM
RE: paint splattered teardrops on my shirt - by Rowan - March 14, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: paint splattered teardrops on my shirt - by Imaq - March 21, 2021, 05:40 PM