Jade Fern Grove i didn't even feel when i took my eyes off you
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
the other woman offers her a soft smile and praimfaya feels her lips twitching to mirror the action. hello, praimfaya parrots, wishing with a sudden ache to her chest that she could speak trigedasleng — and then considering quickly that she would teach her children ( providing everything worked out ) so she might have someone to converse in it with. it is nice to meet you, laurel. praimfaya says with a dip of her head.

really, she should make more of an effort to get to know all of rivenwood now that she was graf alongside mahler.

i am praimfaya. she offers her own name, for now leaving her new promotion off — but mostly so she does not sound arrogant. surely, all of rivenwood knew by now. you're relatively new to rivenwood, yes? praimfaya inquires. if you don't mind me asking, where did you come to us from? she wasn't trying to pry; instead, trying to get to know the other woman better by inviting conversation, though it was a softly asked question and if laurel didn't feel comfortable was under no pressure.

it wasn't something she, too young, had done in roangeda and now with age and experience in her belt, the commander sees the numerous mistakes she's made in the past and how to keep herself from repeating them.
Messages In This Thread