Jade Fern Grove i didn't even feel when i took my eyes off you
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
there is a moments breadth of awkwardness, as praimfaya remains hung up on the notion that she'd overstepped despite the other woman's reassurance. even so, the commander makes a mental note to be more mindful in the future. she no longer has the excuse of being young and knows that she must curb her more brash tendencies. rivenwood was her geda, it's wolves her kru but she worries that her devotion might be more a lot more of a 'harsh' love than they are used to given the culture she was born into and raised around with the assurances of both blodreina and dacio.

the question comes, then, on whether she was afraid. afraid of what? praimfaya almost asks but bites her tongue last second and in stead considers it; letting her thoughts play across her scarred visage. initially, her reaction is no. what was there to be afraid of? she did not fear going into battle ...was motherhood so different? little does she know, it is very different. having tiny lives dependent upon her for at least the first handful of months. truly, she naïve to what it entails. should i be? she asks then, voice quiet.
Messages In This Thread