Blackfeather Woods i stand on shaking earth, the surface it looks calm
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Maybe it was her softness. Maybe it was her demeanour. Or, maybe it was just because Puffin was the first person to tell him "yeah, I'm not into that either." Whatever it was, she softened him, and he liked her instantly. Me neither, Taikon chuckled, shaking his head at the absurdity.
A while ago, I met a boy out on the other side of the mountains in Seelie Court, he explained, knowing based on talking to others that it was unlikely she knew of their whereabouts. He had this big crow that just sat on him all the time. It was the strangest thing, he raised his brows, grinning at the very idea. He knew that there were many who believes crows and ravens were sacred little beasts, or that they were harbingers or death, or that they were rare delicacies. To him, they were hardly more than pests most of the time. The ones in their woods in particular had never seemed to calm down while he was present, despite his apathy.
A woman here used to do the same, he made a face. Said woman had left not long ago. Good riddance.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i stand on shaking earth, the surface it looks calm - by Taikon - March 03, 2021, 03:07 AM