Firefly Glen Needed Consistency
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Dated around mid February, shortly after Howl’s joining, to avoid any pack plot conflicts.

The travel to the fire Fly Glen, followed by the overwhelming joy Howl I felt after being reunited with his daughter, had rather tuckered him out. Although there were still many unknowns in his life being near his daughter was a certainty that granted him a level of much-needed release. He hadn’t yet had a chance to get the full story from @Ravaryn about what happened and how she got separated from the others. But regardless of the events that unfolded he doubted they would be of any use in finding them now after so much time had past.

He opened his resting eyes and was comforted by the sight of Rav at his side. She had guided him here, to this little nap spot, as though she knew the territory like the back of her paw. He wasn’t sure if this would be their permanent home, but for as long as they would remain he would act as though it was. To do so he would need to know the ins and outs of the territory as well as the basics surrounding pack politics. And who better than his daughter to be his informant.

"So Ravaryn," he said standing up and stretching out his body. "Is there anything you’d like to show me? I’d very much like to know more more about this place you’ve been tucked away in."
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Needed Consistency - by Howl - March 16, 2021, 04:50 PM
RE: Needed Consistency - by Ravaryn - March 21, 2021, 07:27 AM
RE: Needed Consistency - by Howl - March 29, 2021, 10:35 PM