Duskfire Glacier Pushing Forward
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Works for me. I will fade and archive.

The words Rye recited struck a chord within her. They resonated, in each corner of her mind. And they would settle, like dust to collect for the ages. "Whoever said that...they are wise. I will remember those words." She affirmed with a meaningful nod. "More so, thanks to everyone here, I cannot help but feel a sliver of hope. Ever growing." Rye didn't know the finer details of her past. Of the darkness laced within it. And she wasn't sure if it was best he did. But if she were being honest with herself, and wanting to be blatantly truthful with everyone here, she would have to bare all.

Someday. Today was not that day. Settling into a comfortable silence beside him, with dribble of water for background noise, she guided him back to the fox pelt. Losing any sense of time and feeling no need to be anywhere else, she memorized what @Imaq had shown her. With acute fine tuned precision and patience, she showed him the intricacies and techniques, step by step. At the end of it all, the evidence of their work in the form of draped fox pelt over staggered stones, left to dry out, told of these few hours together in company.
Messages In This Thread
Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - March 25, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by Rye - March 25, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - March 25, 2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by Rye - March 26, 2021, 05:10 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - April 07, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by Rye - April 10, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - April 12, 2021, 03:49 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by Rye - April 14, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - April 18, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by Rye - April 20, 2021, 12:46 PM
RE: Pushing Forward - by RIP Tzila - May 07, 2021, 10:40 PM