Duskfire Glacier nothing in comparison
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
The answer her Tundrian companion offered did not leave her much time to question the reasoning behind it. She didn't have to. For, in a sense, they were much the same. He had suffered too much loss and she had been burned too badly in the past. They desired such happiness, as far as to ask for a family. But not at the risk of further scarring upon their hearts. The best compromise seemed to keep their options open, but their hearts locked. Deep down, she knew she wanted more. True happiness. She just hadn't the courage to pursue it.

"I don't believe that is un-reasonable." She agreed. "From what I have been through, I would feel the same. It is like we have been...conditioned, after too much of a bad thing. But to still want some joy in the form of a family, it's healthy." She tipped her chin, smiling faintly. "New, diverse blood will only strengthen the pack. Give reason for celebration." She affirmed, sticking to her thoughts. Tzila did not want to consider now if she could be among the chosen. Falling back into a comfortable silence, she walked with him until the northern lights faded.
Messages In This Thread
nothing in comparison - by RIP Wintersbane - March 28, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: nothing in comparison - by RIP Tzila - March 28, 2021, 09:39 PM
RE: nothing in comparison - by RIP Wintersbane - March 30, 2021, 07:42 AM
RE: nothing in comparison - by RIP Tzila - March 31, 2021, 08:01 PM
RE: nothing in comparison - by RIP Wintersbane - April 03, 2021, 01:53 PM
RE: nothing in comparison - by RIP Tzila - April 12, 2021, 03:03 PM
RE: nothing in comparison - by RIP Wintersbane - April 13, 2021, 07:36 AM
RE: nothing in comparison - by RIP Tzila - April 13, 2021, 09:32 AM
RE: nothing in comparison - by RIP Wintersbane - April 14, 2021, 06:16 AM
RE: nothing in comparison - by RIP Tzila - April 16, 2021, 08:56 PM
RE: nothing in comparison - by RIP Wintersbane - April 21, 2021, 06:40 AM