Redhawk Caldera With fire in her eyes,
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Going ahead and moving this forward to a close.

Vallkyrie had wanted to go. Wanted to leave this wretched, cursed place. But he wanted her to stay, asked her to stay with him. Her lip quivered as she remembered that moment, curling then up in a snarl. And then Bronco left them- her, Antares, all of his remaining pack in what seemed like an attempt to just move on and move forward without them as a horrible reminder of what had occurred. Surely if he had told someone they would have mentioned it, someone would have let her know. But maybe not. She wasnt one of their own and now she knew she never would be either.

A side glance of icy attention turned to meet Antares' silent scoff. Vallkyrie's own gaze set hard but not for Fennec particularly. She was a rude young woman, sure, but it was Bronco which her expression hardened for. So...

If he wont show up then I suppose I've nothing to say. My words are for him, not you. And then she'd turn quick on swift long legs, passing Antares a final glance and nod before heading off. To where? She wasn't sure.
Messages In This Thread
With fire in her eyes, - by Vallkyrie - April 11, 2021, 09:31 PM
RE: With fire in her eyes, - by Fennec - April 16, 2021, 10:00 AM
RE: With fire in her eyes, - by Antares - April 19, 2021, 01:23 AM
RE: With fire in her eyes, - by Vallkyrie - April 23, 2021, 12:48 PM
RE: With fire in her eyes, - by Fennec - April 28, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: With fire in her eyes, - by Antares - April 29, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: With fire in her eyes, - by Vallkyrie - May 16, 2021, 08:50 PM
RE: With fire in her eyes, - by Fennec - May 18, 2021, 12:54 AM
RE: With fire in her eyes, - by Antares - May 19, 2021, 11:50 PM