Blackfeather Woods sleep is a welcome gadget in our headbondhood
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
He didn't trust Takiyok? Takiyok, who had risked her life to prevent Zephyr's death? Takiyok, who had seen them through the worst of things only to be injured herself? Takiyok, who had helped Taikon through some of the hardest parts of his life. Zephyr didn't fucking trust her? Was he serious?
From his expression, he was, and Taikon stepped back and looked away in disbelief. He couldn't remember any bargaining, only concern when he had brought Zephyr from the shadows and they were trying to flee the madness of Sagtannet.
It all reminded him of the way his mother used to manipulate people to do what she wanted them to do. Taikon remained quiet, letting Zephyr unleash whatever he wanted to say. And at the end of it...
You can disagree with my decision, but don't pretend I'm basing it on something trivial.
Then your decision is to go alone. Taikon said it matter of fact, dipping his head. Once more, he moved toward Zephyr, for he could not help it. He knew that this moment of anger and frustration came from somewhere that hurt. Once more, they were mere inches from each other, and Taikon kept a distance that would let Zephyr come only if he wanted to. You will see from Takiyok whatever you want to see. What I see, is she was scared. And angry. You two will likely never talk about it, but it actually shouldn't matter in this case. You need to get from point A to B, and I cannot help defend you. She can, and she will.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: sleep is a welcome gadget in our headbondhood - by Taikon - April 14, 2021, 02:19 AM