Noctisardor Bypass Mother Mary comes to me
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Trade 

She knew the leader had sequestered himself to the part of the territory where no others would be; it was a smart decision given his symptoms, but she couldn't fight the urge to check on him. She was a healer, and he was her pack now; there was just no way she would ignore the call to help and stay away. 

So she made the trek to where he spent his days alone and ill, ginger dipped in honey held carefully between her teeth. She had been pleasantly surprised to find the fallen beehive and had quickly taken advantage of the situation. She had made a couple trips and stored the honey combs in the herb den Mahler had shown her and offered to share with her. She had been busy since then, filling it with this and that, glad to have plants to tend and packmates to care for. It helped to distract her from the great loss she had suffered. 

When she drew close to his temporary den, she stopped and placed her mouthful near her paws. Mahler? she called out. She wasn't sure how upset he would be with her for coming here even though he clearly wanted to quarantine himself from the pack. Surely he would understand why she couldn't stay away.
Messages In This Thread
Mother Mary comes to me - by Speedy - April 28, 2021, 11:45 PM
RE: Mother Mary comes to me - by Mahler - April 29, 2021, 02:45 PM
RE: Mother Mary comes to me - by Speedy - April 29, 2021, 07:20 PM
RE: Mother Mary comes to me - by Mahler - May 04, 2021, 12:21 PM
RE: Mother Mary comes to me - by Speedy - May 14, 2021, 06:39 PM
RE: Mother Mary comes to me - by Mahler - May 17, 2021, 04:43 PM