Hideaway Strath i am.
119 Posts
Ooc — hela
The day was moving like any other: they had napped for most of the morning, all in a pile against mom where she used her body to barricade the entrance to their home. Alduin had woken him a bit ago and coaxed him into a wrestling match.

Atka was soon to join in, never very far from either of them, and they spent the early afternoon growling, nipping, and barking at each other while they tumbled back and forth across the worn dirt floor of the den. 

But mom's growl had him freezing immediately. The sound was a warning—aimed at them. He knew it well; it meant they needed to stay back from the entrance she so diligently guarded. Tulok was very curious about the world outside, and the interest grew exponentially every day, but he would never disobey his parents. They were his only known source of comfort, and safety, and as he grew, he started to realize just how much their approval meant to him—even at such a young age. 

So he stayed where he was, on high alert now in case mom needed them to do something else. His still baby blue gaze watched his mother's every move, picking up all the signs of tension that emanated from her. He wondered what could be going on, but he remained quiet as he waited. If one of his brothers were to try and approach her, he would attempt to nip them and push them back.
Messages In This Thread
i am. - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 05:13 PM
RE: i am. - by Simmik - May 02, 2021, 05:58 PM
RE: i am. - by Tulok - May 03, 2021, 09:13 PM
RE: i am. - by Necahual - May 07, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: i am. - by Simmik - May 20, 2021, 10:27 AM