Hideaway Strath Eventually time moves on...
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

Aerin only watched, tense and wary, as the darkling accepted the news -- though 'accepted' might not have been the right term as soon enough, Whrist was whirling away, spewing denials as she fled. For a moment, The Priestess felt the urge to follow -- maybe see if the she-wolf was alright. But the raven had made it clear that pale-pelted wolves made her uncomfortable and she sensed her presence would be unwelcome as the Blade came to grips with motherhood. She glanced down at her own belly, feeling concern (perhaps borne of a heightened maternal instinct) for the maybe babies that the dark she-wolf carried. 

What was to come of this? Who had even fathered the children? Aerin didn't have any of the answers she needed and Whrist clearly wasn't giving them up. Maybe it just wasn't any of her business what the future held for the coal-pelted femme and her future children. Even so, the once-druid couldn't stop herself from stressing as she rose to her feet and took up her patrol once more -- filing what had just conspired away to think on later, to bring to @Kynareth's attention if she needed to. 
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
Eventually time moves on... - by Whrist - May 02, 2021, 09:00 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Necahual - May 28, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Whrist - June 05, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Necahual - June 13, 2021, 06:05 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Whrist - June 15, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Necahual - June 19, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Whrist - June 29, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Necahual - July 04, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: Eventually time moves on... - by Whrist - July 06, 2021, 05:53 PM