Duskfire Glacier Racing ahead, into the light
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Bumping into Lane on her way to the caves turned out to be a pleasant surprise. As the tawny woman came into view from the direction in which she had been heading, her expression warmed. Followed by an equally warm greeting in turn. "Afternoon Lane. It is good to see you." She padded up to close some space between them, eyes briefly flicking down to her tummy. Curious to note how her own pregnancy was coming along compared to hers. Back when she lived on the coast last year, she had isolated herself from most of the other females. She tended to her needs alone, with the occasional help from Astaroth. Here in the tightly knit pack of Duskfire, it was different. She was a different person, finding herself wanting to be close with her pack mates.

Lane updated her on Rye's healing progress. She nodded. "I'm glad to hear he is well on the mend." She grinned some. "And I will try to keep an eye on him." She chuckled, remembering how much of a fight the woodlander had put up when he was first injured. He didn't seem like he would be the easiest of patients. Just at that moment, the very wolf Lane had been speaking of made an appearance. Up and about, limping. But not looking all that bad. "Hmph." She sniffed good naturedly, jesting. "Even healers sometimes need to be healed, Rye." How very true that was. "Though I get why you might want to be up, not resting. I was active through my pregnancy last year until the very end." She stated, declaring that she too, had been the restless type.
Messages In This Thread
Racing ahead, into the light - by RIP Tzila - May 27, 2021, 07:29 PM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by Lane - May 29, 2021, 08:57 AM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by Rye - May 31, 2021, 06:53 PM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by RIP Tzila - June 21, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by Lane - June 22, 2021, 08:23 AM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by Rye - July 12, 2021, 04:41 PM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by RIP Tzila - July 12, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by Lane - July 14, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by Rye - July 20, 2021, 03:27 PM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by Lane - November 30, 2021, 01:54 PM