Duskfire Glacier Racing ahead, into the light
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Lane was surprised that Tzila had been pregnant before. Rye was just as interested. She nodded, confirming what she had said. "Of course. I don't mind." Her silver eyes drifted ahead, towards the mouth of the caverns awaiting in the distance. "Mind if I explain on the way? I really want to try and settle on a secure site for the pups, when they are older." She flashed a small smile, sure that Lane, as an expecting mother, would understand.

Provided that they fell in stride alongside her, the red caped woman moved steadily, tail cutting carefree swipes behind her. "This will be my second pregnancy. Last year, I conceived as well. Only...the circumstances were a little different. It was more of a...spur of the moment sort of thing. The man was a little younger than me. We sort of crushed on each other but never fully committed." Her brows pinched slightly. She had no ill feelings towards Astaroth, well aware that he felt strongly for another at the time as well. "To his credit, he did stick around until I whelped. I gave birth to one live infant. A boy." She huffed dryly. "Last year I was a little reckless. Active until the very end. I might have even pushed myself too far. But, I've learned from that experience. I'm trying to take it easy this time around. I won't say it isn't hard though. It is not like me to just sit and do nothing. But it is for them." She referred to the pups. Her eyes softened, landing on Lane and Rye. "And I know you...all of you care."
Messages In This Thread
Racing ahead, into the light - by RIP Tzila - May 27, 2021, 07:29 PM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by Lane - May 29, 2021, 08:57 AM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by Rye - May 31, 2021, 06:53 PM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by RIP Tzila - June 21, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by Lane - June 22, 2021, 08:23 AM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by Rye - July 12, 2021, 04:41 PM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by RIP Tzila - July 12, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by Lane - July 14, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by Rye - July 20, 2021, 03:27 PM
RE: Racing ahead, into the light - by Lane - November 30, 2021, 01:54 PM