Hideaway Strath You call but I just cut the line
114 Posts
Ooc —
Turmeric manages to free himself from the dark pup's grasp, and the little agouti wriggles away. He isn't too good at fighting yet, but his smaller size makes him an awful good slinker.

He doesn't think about the stranger until Alduin draws his attention toward her again. Turmeric surveys her through wide and cautious eyes. Though curious, he doesn't share Alduin's enthusiasm, nor his devious smile. Not like he imagines @Thyme might. He wonders, if his brother were here, would he stay with Turmeric? Or parade after the charismatic Alduin?

In any case, Turmeric is his own, and he stays planted despite the older pup's cajole to 'get 'em!' Turmeric simply isn't sure - and he wishes dad were here, so he could watch what he did, and maybe get some answers on what he himself was supposed to do.

Yet he is happy he didn't rush forward with Alduin. One moment his friend is standing, the next, he's watching the rusty woman nose out at him with the obvious - and not nice - attempt to push Alduin to the ground.

"No! Stop!" Turmeric rushes forward, but not too close: he knows this woman smells of pack, but is still unsure what she intends to do, or if she'll come after him next.
Messages In This Thread
You call but I just cut the line - by Alduin - June 07, 2021, 09:23 AM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Turmeric - June 07, 2021, 09:59 PM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Alduin - June 09, 2021, 12:10 AM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by War - June 10, 2021, 02:19 AM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Turmeric - June 11, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Alduin - June 12, 2021, 04:23 PM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by War - June 15, 2021, 09:52 AM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Turmeric - June 26, 2021, 06:39 PM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Alduin - July 01, 2021, 11:27 PM