Duskfire Glacier tangled up in you
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Private 
Backdated to June 20th

Tzila laid with Winterbane on the soft, cool ground. She kept close, seemingly insistent on as much physical contact as possible, with the curve of her spine pressed against the solidity of his frame. Head held upright, she looked at him meaningfully. "What I wanted to discuss is our pups." She began calmly, giving no hint at what she was about to disclose. She could not know how he would take the news. But she hoped he would be okay with it. After all, he had slept with Lane before her. Tzila knew that in his role as Leader, he was free to do so. The problem was, despite her rank, she was of a dominant mindset. She had always done what she liked, with little opinion of what others may think.

Only this time, with Wintersbane, it mattered. A lot. Because she respected him. Felt for him. Deeply. Her lunar eyes searched his scarred face, trying to read the emotions swirling behind his eyes. "One day after we courted, Rye found me in the caverns. I was still in season, and our instincts got the better of us." She tensed briefly, cutting in before he could speak and jump to any conclusions. "But, you got to me first. Even so, I want to make you aware that there is a chance some of the pups may share Rye's genes. Or none at all." She remained calm, open and honest. It was out in the open now, just as she had promised herself it would be. If she wanted any kind of a future (and a specific one) with the Tundrian, any relationship had to start with honesty. She would not deny him that.
Messages In This Thread
tangled up in you - by RIP Tzila - June 27, 2021, 11:38 AM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Wintersbane - June 27, 2021, 01:10 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Tzila - June 27, 2021, 02:40 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Wintersbane - June 27, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Tzila - June 27, 2021, 03:37 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Wintersbane - June 27, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Tzila - June 27, 2021, 05:06 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Wintersbane - July 02, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: tangled up in you - by RIP Tzila - July 11, 2021, 09:03 PM