Hideaway Strath I know that you want one more night
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin is hanging and bouncing from the cruel woman’s jaws. Screaming his lungs out. Help me. He swears he might die and she hasn’t even thrown him up into the air yet. 

And then she does.

Dipping Alduin close to the ground, he swears she’s going to drop him. He’s not that lucky. She throws him up into the air and her teeth catch painfully on his body on the way back down. He whimpers and cries once again. 

Mother? Father? Atka? Tulok? 

Anyone?

No one’s coming and Alduin thinks in his tiny, innocent brain, that he’s going to die. A few times she throws him up, doesn’t catch him. He’s probably got a broken bone or two and he’s all too bloody from Sasha’s ruthless teeth. 

Finally, Sasha throws him against a tree and a dull thunk sounds out loud enough to be concerning. It’s when Alduin slumps to the ground, shit hits the fan. He can’t even lift his head up, but he shuffles uncomfortably closer to the tree. Shivering, quaking — his body shakes so hard one would think he’s having a seizure. The sad part is that he’s not — it’s all from fear. Along with the shaking produced a wavering, but loud and ear piercing screech from the depths of his throat. The sound of an animal dying, terrified for its life.

Help me. 
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
I know that you want one more night - by Alduin - July 01, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by Alduin - July 01, 2021, 11:07 PM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by Alduin - July 08, 2021, 09:09 AM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by Simmik - July 17, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by RIP Fury - July 25, 2021, 04:29 PM