Dragoncrest Cliffs motley crew
348 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Deerstalker
Tracker
Trapper
He spotted her first, bounding toward her with a cry of her name. Haunt raised her head to pinpoint her brother's exact location, a wolfish grin spreading over her pale face as he ran toward her. She turned and began shuffling toward him on three legs, intending to meet him in the middle, when Vex stopped abruptly.

He had just noticed her missing limbs, she knew. Haunt licked her lips and drew in a breath as she closed the gap now that he had frozen in his tracks. She considered how to answer his question, especially since she didn't really know the answer. Although she hadn't repressed every single memory attached to the incident, that didn't mean Haunt could make sense of what had happened to her.

She almost made a joke about being abducted by aliens, though she could see the real strife on Vex's face. "Nobody," she answered quietly, "it was an accident. I don't remember much about it." She took another breath. "I'm fine, Vex. How are you? I've missed you. Can—" But before she could get out the question, she pushed into him, slinging her right foreleg around his neck in a sisterly embrace.
Messages In This Thread
motley crew - by Haunt - July 11, 2021, 09:37 PM
RE: motley crew - by Kaskae - July 18, 2021, 08:10 AM
RE: motley crew - by Haunt - July 19, 2021, 12:46 PM
RE: motley crew - by Kaskae - July 20, 2021, 08:14 AM
RE: motley crew - by Haunt - July 20, 2021, 09:22 AM