Hideaway Strath it's not where i reside
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

She almost didn't notice Kynareth. Almost. A word that seemed to describe them well. 

There was a time when she would have given anything for his attention, for those golden orbs to be shining down on her the way the sun catches in her daughter's coat as it plays across the trio of wolfdogs. But now, as he sidles up with that same careless grin that used to charm her, she feels something sick twist in her gut -- wondering if it was the last thing that poor boy saw, if there was any reason at all to what her former flame had done. 

She wants to turn away, tug her child back into shadows, beg him to go and just leave them be. But the rich baritone of his voice is so sweet, those gold coins shining with so much concern. And damn her, she hasn't received any sort of positive male attention in what feels like forever. She crumbles right then and there, nearly bursting into tears.

But even so, she can't find it in her to voice her true concerns -- heavy moonstones searching him as she offers him only a tired, wan smile. "I'm just tired, Donav."
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
it's not where i reside - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 01:50 PM
RE: it's not where i reside - by Kynareth Deagon - July 30, 2021, 07:36 PM
RE: it's not where i reside - by Necahual - August 09, 2021, 01:09 PM
RE: it's not where i reside - by Kynareth Deagon - August 09, 2021, 07:19 PM
RE: it's not where i reside - by Necahual - September 14, 2021, 02:12 PM