Duskfire Glacier can i get a long island iced tea please?
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
OOC: Let the drama begin! Also, permission given from Asta's player for powerplay.

Strangers lurking outside or near the borders was an occurrence that Tzila had long grown accustomed to in her role at Duskfire Glacier. With her children fully weaned and she back to 100 percent, she could now focus on dividing her time between parenting and perimeter checks. Not that balancing such was easy. She was insistent in encouraging her sons and daughter to accompany her, but not forceful. At this age in their lives, they needed to learn and experience the fundamentals of territorial border upkeep and handling guests. Today she let the children come of their own accord, suspecting that Ensio was close by.

What she was not expecting, was that this loner was no stranger to her at all. He wasn't alone. Veteran was already here, shooting towards them. Calling out, mistaking the male for his father, and her mate. Wintersbane. At a distance to the untrained eye, especially a young one, their was some similarity. Both were dark furred. Both large in stature. The differences stopped there. The scent was wrong, all wrong. But she knew it all too well. Astaroth.

Within her, his smell and the mere sight of his visage stirred up a flood of emotions. None of them positive. Her moonlit eyes hardened, narrowing. Hurt, anger, sorrow and rage blossomed anew in her chest. The darkness long locked away stirred, rising to the surface in slow, blackened wisps. In her, a shard of her old self was awakened. But in the past year, Tzila had been reborn, though would always retain an element of dark instability, triggered if pushed just that one bit too far. 

Veteran's presence, the son of her close friend Lane, forced her to cling to some small shred of rationality. He was but a child, never having witnessed raw violence and power before. She must control herself, for his sake, to save him from being blinded by a terrible fright. She called out. "Veteran...no! You are mistaken. He is not your father!" She rushed forward to place herself between the two before Veteran could get any closer.

That didn't mean Astaroth would escape the brunt of her anger. He was not trespassing by any means. That wasn't it at all, or that Veteran had been a little too close. Oh no. Her reasons were much more personal. Turning, every muscle in her body tensing, she carried herself with the posture of a leader. Imposing. Looming. Scarlet caped hackles spiked, tail held high. "You." She drawled in a low, ominous voice. Her posture shifted, head lowering mincingly to align with her spine. Then she struck, launching herself to pin his body beneath hers in nothing short of a brutal display of dominance and rage. Her lips curled, tongue furling out between ivory teeth. "How dare you show your face around here again!!"
Messages In This Thread
can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 02, 2021, 10:04 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 03, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - September 03, 2021, 09:55 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Ensio - September 03, 2021, 10:17 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 03, 2021, 11:12 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 04, 2021, 09:29 AM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Imaq - September 04, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - September 05, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Ensio - September 08, 2021, 03:45 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 08, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 11, 2021, 09:31 AM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Makatza - September 14, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Imaq - September 16, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - October 24, 2021, 01:06 PM