Duskfire Glacier can i get a long island iced tea please?
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Suddenly she found herself wishing that Veteran and Ensio weren't out this way, with her at the borders. But, had they not been, there was no telling how far her control would go when intercepting Astaroth. Her attack had been swift and clinical, but not severe. She did not and would not draw blood from the man this day. He didn't deserve that much. 

Unrelenting, she did her best to keep him pinned beneath her quivering form. Now that she had him here, she'd be damned if he was going anywhere. In some small section of her mind, she considered calling for backup. She dismissed it. Astaroth technically wasn't on claimed land, but he was still too close for comfort. Besides, the matter at hand, between her and him, was theirs alone. She didn't have to wait long until she heard Imaq arrive, bristling with motherly protection. The existence of her pack mates had been forgotten; reduced to blurry shapes in the background. Only when the racing of her heart pounding in her ears subside slightly, did she look to them. In that second, her harsh features softened some. Just enough to showcase her alliance and bond with these wolves she loved and cared for. 

"He is no threat to us." She deduced. Were Astaroth the same man she knew from a year ago, then her words were true. She knew him hardly to be the fighting type, or the kind of wolf who snatched pups away, or harbored ill intentions. If anything, she had found him almost to be too soft for her liking, at times. "I know this man personally. We have...a history together." Turning back to her ex-lover, her face contorted severely again. Forcibly, she pressed her nose in amongst the furs of his nape. Blowing harshly, searching with deep intensity. Nothing. She had hoped for a moment that she would find a wisp of their son's scent on his fur, but there was only Astaroth himself.

She reeled her head back just so, to glower down at him. "You said a few months. Now, a year later, nearly everything and everyone you know is gone. Including our son!"
Messages In This Thread
can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 02, 2021, 10:04 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 03, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - September 03, 2021, 09:55 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Ensio - September 03, 2021, 10:17 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 03, 2021, 11:12 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 04, 2021, 09:29 AM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Imaq - September 04, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - September 05, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Ensio - September 08, 2021, 03:45 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 08, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 11, 2021, 09:31 AM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Makatza - September 14, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Imaq - September 16, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - October 24, 2021, 01:06 PM