Duskfire Glacier can i get a long island iced tea please?
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Unsurprisingly, Astaroth did not try to flee or fight back. He only uttered an acknowledgement of her accusations. It did little to quell the storm of emotions brewing within her, but she could not bring herself to harm him. She wanted answers. Having been caught up in the confrontation, everything else was distant background noise, tuned out.

Then Makatza, her daughter rushed in. Tiny fangs bared, nipping and slicing at any part of his face they could reach. It was one thing when Tzila used severe displays of dominance, although physically, she had not harmed him. It was much different story in the case of her daughter however. And she would not stand for it. "Makatza!" She bellowed with a snap. "That is enough! This doesn't involve you." 

Without giving her the chance to get another nip in, she firmly scruffed the child and set her aside. Imaq's request had not gone unheard. To the cur, she nodded appreciatively, stress written on her face. "Take them home, please. I will meet with Wintersbane later. Right now, I need a few moments in private...with him." An ear flicked back to Astaroth. She hadn't forgiven him, but she certainly hoped her wrathful daughter had not inflicted too much harm.
Messages In This Thread
can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 02, 2021, 10:04 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 03, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - September 03, 2021, 09:55 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Ensio - September 03, 2021, 10:17 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 03, 2021, 11:12 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 04, 2021, 09:29 AM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Imaq - September 04, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - September 05, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Ensio - September 08, 2021, 03:45 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 08, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 11, 2021, 09:31 AM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Makatza - September 14, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Imaq - September 16, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - October 06, 2021, 07:19 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - October 24, 2021, 01:06 PM