Whitebark Stream I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The northerner drew his dark ears into a point atop his broad skull. This wolf Lane and Meerkat had been pack mates more than once, for different groups. That was a curious thing, for Issorartuyok had only ever known the faith of his home village, the dedication to that claim and its protection. Yes, the frozen northern tundra was a vast stretch of frigid winter landscape, but it had been Issorartuyok’s home for years.

Ah, I have not met Kukutux or Kigipigak. Are they a pair?

Then, thinking of what she had said about their names, Issorartuyok regarded her with a thoughtful expression, a twitch of his dark whiskers.

You may call me Tatkret if it pleases you, he offered with a  small bow of his head. Issorartuyok was a leader dog first, but his family was of the moon. If Lane found more ease in using his family name, he would not oppose it.
Messages In This Thread
I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 06, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 10, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 11, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Issorartuyok - September 13, 2021, 12:55 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 18, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 26, 2021, 12:47 PM