Moonsong Glacier Kinguyakkii
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
So the girl was alone on her journey. Upon finding this out, the northerner regarded her with a new gaze. He was shrewd as he looked along her sleek frame. Taktuq was healthy and sharp in her appearance. She seemed as though she had the figure of a young wanderer in her, with a foundation of genuine care. Issorartuyok wondered if she had belonged to a village when she had been younger. If she had, what had carried her away from it?

Taktuq commented on what it meant to be alone versus what it felt like to be lonely. Issorartuyok regarded her with a curious expression for a few moments, impressed that someone of her age had found such wisdom, such peace in her mind.

I have found a village here. It is a glacier called Duskfire. I seek to have a family for myself, to raise children in a village that one day they might lead. The spirits tell me that here is a good place, these lands, the large wolf answered her with a small nod of his head. The plan had not changed, but there were days when Issorartuyok wondered if he was doing what was right. I will need to see if Duskfire is suitable for a long stay.
Messages In This Thread
Kinguyakkii - by Issorartuyok - September 10, 2021, 05:08 PM
RE: Kinguyakkii - by Taktuq - September 11, 2021, 12:35 AM
RE: Kinguyakkii - by Issorartuyok - September 13, 2021, 01:13 PM
RE: Kinguyakkii - by Taktuq - September 18, 2021, 04:32 PM
RE: Kinguyakkii - by Issorartuyok - September 21, 2021, 02:20 PM
RE: Kinguyakkii - by Taktuq - September 28, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: Kinguyakkii - by Issorartuyok - September 29, 2021, 12:17 PM
RE: Kinguyakkii - by Taktuq - September 29, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Kinguyakkii - by Issorartuyok - October 05, 2021, 04:03 PM