Dragoncrest Cliffs [Mudwallow Lowlands] Tresspasser
26 Posts
Ooc —
A noise snapped Angler from his cleaning, and following behind from where he had come, there was a wolf, approaching from behind with a sneer. Angler knew within seeing her that he had wandered off into Njord's pack, and he feared this wolf would not be as friendly as Njord had been to find him out of the territory. In a sign of peace to the pack wolf, he bowed his head low, yet kept his snout pointed at her to let his voice travel.

"Forgive me, I'm trying to avoid the pack that lives near by, I'm just passing through to get to the beach." His voice quivered as he spoke, his body infrequently shook with nerves, and his tail hugged his belly. "I will move off your land as quickly as possible, I will take nothing."

Mentally, Angler scolded himself for the lie. As usual for himself, he would take some fish, something that fit in his mouth that he could carry off, if the wolf didn't follow him. There had been no food in the Tangle, the last time he ate was when he hunted that deer. Perhaps he would back track south east down their river, if this wolf left him able to walk.

[Image: fs.png]
FEEL FREE TO MISGENDER ANGLER. At a distance he has some more masculine behaviors, at least from his pack's culture, but up close it can be discerned that threes a disparity, if one cares enough to look.

Messages In This Thread
[Mudwallow Lowlands] Tresspasser - by Angler - November 15, 2021, 02:16 PM
RE: [Mudwallow Lowlands] Tresspasser - by Rosalyn - November 16, 2021, 10:59 AM
RE: [Mudwallow Lowlands] Tresspasser - by Angler - November 16, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: [Mudwallow Lowlands] Tresspasser - by Rosalyn - November 22, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: [Mudwallow Lowlands] Tresspasser - by Angler - November 22, 2021, 06:22 PM
RE: [Mudwallow Lowlands] Tresspasser - by Rosalyn - November 27, 2021, 02:47 AM
RE: [Mudwallow Lowlands] Tresspasser - by Angler - November 27, 2021, 09:36 PM
RE: [Mudwallow Lowlands] Tresspasser - by Rosalyn - December 03, 2021, 04:12 AM