Noctisardor Bypass [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse
84 Posts
Ooc —
He fretted and she smirked. An anxious crrature- and to her, anxiety meant that somewhere, she had struck a nerve. Somewhere, there was doubt. While she was absolutely fabricating details based on loose assumptions, it was enjoyable for her to simply stand by them and watch him suffer. 

He seemed to break a bit, and she would take advantage of his denial. "Truth is hard to take, Li'l Man. I know wot it's like, trust me." She said, without trying to sound too reassuring. "Specially hard when it's someone you love that pulls the wool over yer eyes." Her pale gaze studied him for any sign that he might begin to believe her. 

She might have continued- but a voice split through the air, calling for Ursus to retreat...Victorious? She wasn't sure. But if Merrick was still alive, she could only assume Indra was dead. Merrick's call demanded that a child be found, a girl- but Æsilfír was not going to simply abandon the one she'd already managed to pin. He'd be useful.

"Up. Now." She hissed, clicking her teeth at him. "We're leaving."
Messages In This Thread
[raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - January 20, 2022, 01:11 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Abel - January 20, 2022, 02:08 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - January 27, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Abel - January 28, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - February 01, 2022, 11:32 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Abel - February 04, 2022, 11:35 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - February 12, 2022, 06:57 PM