Felltree Marsh black bridge
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
I hope it’s okay with me referencing her blacking out :) if not please feel free to tell me and I’ll edit it. <3

When Alduin had twisted back to meet her, she meets him with wobbly legs and hazy eyes. Those red wine orbs of his stare into her own without a spec of emotion — well none but a gloried satisfaction. They’re psychotic at its lowest and sociopathic at its finest. Her teeth even try to snap back at him, but they do little but pinch and scratch.

He would move towards her, hardly using any effort, he knocks her to the ground with a shove of a massive head. Towering over her, he feels the power flow right through him. Especially as he raps a tongue over his bloodied face, the taste that blooms on his tastebuds has him humming low in his throat.

He jostles her body with a heavy paw at her shoulder, contemplating killing her while he’s at it, but ultimately decides to leave it up to fate and luck. He would cover up his scent, though she’d still remember his looks, anyone who finds her wouldn’t recognize his scent.

So he’d snatch her up by the scruff and drag her back to the muddied water. Being sure not to drown her, he would dirty and soil her pretty white pelt with the brown water of the marsh. Which surely wouldn’t do any good to neither of their wounds. Leaving her there, but resting her head on a rock out of reach of the water, the young hellhound drops himself into the muddy water next. Rolling onto his back and coating his body in it. The perfect scent reducer. 

Once he stands, he looks over to her unconscious body. No pity or forgiveness in his demonic gaze. It’s freezing, so hopefully someone gets to her quick or the weather would be her downfall. He is kind enough to drag her from the freezing pools of mud and drop her beneath a nearby tree. 

With that, he’d be off. Meandering back to @Tulok covered in blood and mud, sporting new wounds of a glorious victory.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
black bridge - by Kanuk - January 30, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: black bridge - by Alduin - January 30, 2022, 02:58 PM
RE: black bridge - by Kanuk - January 30, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: black bridge - by Alduin - January 30, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: black bridge - by Kanuk - January 30, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: black bridge - by Alduin - January 30, 2022, 03:33 PM
RE: black bridge - by Kanuk - January 30, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: black bridge - by Alduin - January 30, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: black bridge - by Kanuk - January 30, 2022, 04:15 PM
RE: black bridge - by Alduin - January 30, 2022, 05:36 PM