Blackwater Islands And you’ll still be by my side
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
All Welcome 
Set around sunset. For anyone who wants a thread with edgy, grumpy boy.

The executioner lumbers along the beach, keeping mostly to himself as often as possible. Mostly he spends his time meditating, exploring the islands, or patrolling along the coast. Today, he’s in a mood. And it’s not a good one. 

Banesteppe jokingly insists he go to the taiga and try out that ‘healing ritual’ that @Kukutux suggested. All because he assumes it won’t work. 

Go ahead my young, cursed boy. Try her ritual, but I think we both know it won’t work. He teases with a smile on his alien face, showcasing flat teeth on that handsome mug.

The entity himself is also in a mood — an annoying one. He’s been on Alduin’s ass all day. So much so, Alduin has actually been partaking in conversation with him, but to anyone else he’d look batshit insane just talking to himself like that. 

So he lingers in the shallow water, it freezes his paws and ankles, but he trudged through it anyway. Banesteppe walks beside him closer to the beach with a large hand settled on the hellhound’s shoulders like he usually does, absentmindedly petting him.

Alduin, you are quite a lot of work. I sure hope you become more accepting of your situation soon. He hums in that rumbling octave. You’re going to be stuck with me until you die and then some. 

A malicious chuckle falls from his lips after that and Alduin side eyes him with a challenging glare. His lips wrinkle some as he shows a pinch of teeth to the entity.

“How unfortunate.” The dark furred beast growls. “I can hardly stand you now.” He doesn’t want to think about how long he’ll have to do this for.

We’ll get used to it. He purrs condescendingly to the wolf. And remember, not even death can free your from the chain around your neck.

At that Alduin’s snapping over at the image of the man beside him, jostling the water below. Of course his teeth grab onto nothing and he only gets a bark of laughter from the spirit. 

Fuck. Alduin can’t stand him.

Not really calming down at all, he growls low in his throat before he’s trudging along once more. Trying his damndest to ignore him, but failing miserably. He needs a distraction.

Tags for reference <3
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 01, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 03, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 03, 2022, 05:55 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 04, 2022, 10:12 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 04, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 05, 2022, 03:53 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 05, 2022, 05:47 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 24, 2022, 03:40 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 05:18 AM