Blackwater Islands You’ve got your powdered lies
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Arashi had little to busy his mind. Since the day of his squabble with Alduin, the many wounds he carried had slowly begun to heal. There would be permanent scars, but it wasn't like he already had them. 

Even when sore and tired, muscles needed to be kept moving; to be kept strong. The hound had been aimlessly wandering the beaches of the isle. A sudden voice, however, forced the return of his attention.

"You." Well, well. Speak of the devil himself.

The man with agouti tones turned, tail lashing outward briskly. He too held his head high. 

I am not a 'you'. My name is Arashi. Learn it. Remember it. Use it in the future. So Alduin wanted a mentor, eh? First, he would need to be taught what it meant to respect a teacher — starting by knowing of what title to address him.

There was a part of him that doubted the boy's sincerity. Did he truly wish to learn, or was this game to seek revenge for his loss?

Why is it that you come to me now? Days ago you would have liked to see me dead; to see my blood bathe the grounds on which you walk. What makes today different? Arashi was stern and cold, but he truly meant what he asked. If the boy really had the desire to learn, then perhaps he would get what he wanted. 

Messages In This Thread
You’ve got your powdered lies - by Alduin - February 10, 2022, 12:21 AM
RE: You’ve got your powered lies - by Arashi - February 10, 2022, 01:17 AM
RE: You’ve got your powered lies - by Alduin - February 10, 2022, 01:44 AM
RE: You’ve got your powered lies - by Arashi - February 10, 2022, 01:56 AM
RE: You’ve got your powered lies - by Alduin - February 10, 2022, 02:13 AM
RE: You’ve got your powdered lies - by Arashi - February 10, 2022, 02:28 AM
RE: You’ve got your powdered lies - by Alduin - February 10, 2022, 03:07 AM
RE: You’ve got your powdered lies - by Arashi - February 12, 2022, 11:23 AM
RE: You’ve got your powdered lies - by Alduin - February 13, 2022, 11:25 PM
RE: You’ve got your powdered lies - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 01:44 PM
RE: You’ve got your powdered lies - by Alduin - February 14, 2022, 08:33 PM