Blackwater Islands You’ve got your powdered lies
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Arashi does not find this amusing. How unfortunate. Alduin clearly does though. Alduin has quickly realized he likes riling him up and watching him go. It’s clear he has no sense of humor and that’s really saying something if it’s coming from the king of dry ass humor himself. Alduin doesn’t find many things terribly funny, but he does find things mildly amusing

Only when the other male goes on his rant, it becomes more and more clear that he does not find Alduin amusing in the slightest. Alduin listens to every single word though — attentively so. He shows his adapt listening skills by cupping spotted ears forward and never breaking eye contact. He speaks of respect, so Alduin would only give him enough to run with, only to rope his feet and yank him onto his side at the very last second.

One sentence really stands out to the hellhound though, You continue to gamble your life as if it means nothing.

Alduin doesn’t want to laugh, but he has to. This man doesn’t know anything about him and that is very clear. So he would release a huff of breath from his nose, a noise that could be considered a laugh (albeit a small one).

No one’s life means anything.” He’d answer back. “It doesn’t matter how one views things. It will not affect them from achieving victory.” 

His father, Kynareth, is a great example. The man never fucking takes anything seriously. Always has to make a joke about something and yet he is the greatest warrior he knows. Though his humor is sickening and dark (and rather goofy at times) he has never met a man who has killed so many in his six years of living. It’s truly impressive to Alduin — an inspiration. 

Still, Alduin will throw the old dog a bone.

“Fine then, you want me to open my eyes?” He questions with a pinch of sarcasm. “Then show me. Teach me. Maybe I’ll just learn something from your mad rambling.”
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
You’ve got your powdered lies - by Alduin - February 10, 2022, 12:21 AM
RE: You’ve got your powered lies - by Arashi - February 10, 2022, 01:17 AM
RE: You’ve got your powered lies - by Alduin - February 10, 2022, 01:44 AM
RE: You’ve got your powered lies - by Arashi - February 10, 2022, 01:56 AM
RE: You’ve got your powered lies - by Alduin - February 10, 2022, 02:13 AM
RE: You’ve got your powdered lies - by Arashi - February 10, 2022, 02:28 AM
RE: You’ve got your powdered lies - by Alduin - February 10, 2022, 03:07 AM
RE: You’ve got your powdered lies - by Arashi - February 12, 2022, 11:23 AM
RE: You’ve got your powdered lies - by Alduin - February 13, 2022, 11:25 PM
RE: You’ve got your powdered lies - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 01:44 PM