Emberflame Ridge I let you eat me alive
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin watches him as he stands before the small crevice and positively eyes him down. The other seems to be doing the same thing. So much so he even squints his eyes. And just like a western show down he squints back at him. The hellhound tilts his chin up to him, regarding him carefully. 

Why is he looking at me like that. He thinks absentmindedly.

Then out of nowhere he jumping up and bonking his dome on the ceiling, having just apparently realized something. His face and eyes hold familiar surprise and all of a sudden he’s yelling out the Hellhound’s name. Which confuses Alduin to all hell. How does this man know him? Perhaps it’s one of those I can’t remember anything because of trauma kind of thing again. 

His face says it all. Brows furrowed and mouth in a tight frown — basically one of his usual scowls but with a touch of confusion. But when he continues…

It's me, Turmeric! From the Saints! As he says it his eyes light up from excitement and a laugh is spilling from his lips. That’s when Alduin’s own brows goes sky high. The recognition that fills him with that name and his appearance. How could he not recognize him before? 

So Alduin’s jaw drops some. “Turmeric?!” He’s saying back with obvious awe in that smokey voice of his. “Holy shit. Where have you been?” He asks then, backing away from the hole so he can come out. “Get out of there.” He hums with a chuckle afterwards. “My bad for trying to kill you…” he says lowly. He’s almost ashamed he met the younger in such a way.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
I let you eat me alive - by Alduin - February 13, 2022, 04:31 PM
RE: I let you eat me alive - by Turmeric - February 15, 2022, 12:00 AM
RE: I let you eat me alive - by Alduin - February 15, 2022, 12:54 AM
RE: I let you eat me alive - by Turmeric - February 21, 2022, 02:24 PM
RE: I let you eat me alive - by Alduin - February 22, 2022, 04:34 PM
RE: I let you eat me alive - by Turmeric - February 23, 2022, 12:56 AM
RE: I let you eat me alive - by Alduin - February 23, 2022, 01:52 AM
RE: I let you eat me alive - by Turmeric - February 26, 2022, 01:23 PM
RE: I let you eat me alive - by Alduin - February 27, 2022, 05:50 AM
RE: I let you eat me alive - by Turmeric - March 02, 2022, 11:51 PM