Cerulean Cape While I’m falling apart
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Sorry for the wait too, my new job is killing me :’)

Intelligently enough she does not move forward until he offers. Alduin suspects that no one in their right mind would approach someone like him unless invited, especially with a fresh kill. It’s clear the hellhound hasn’t missed many meals though. He’s thick with a touch of fat and a lot of bulking muscle, unlike the much thinner, malnourished wolf before him. 

Yet, when they do approach, it’s a slinking walk with a mysterious glint in their eye. Alduin watches them the entirety of the way. Head level with his shoulders once more, he waits, and when they’re close enough his nostrils flare once more and find out that this wolf is female. It would explain their slender, curved appearance despite the malnutrition, but he has seen males with the same features so one can never really know until it’s obvious. 

She stands before him, Alduin stares down at her while she glances at the kill, but quickly turns her gaze on him, obviously looking him up and down.

What a specimen you are, fine sir.

He gets that a lot, though usually it’s not as complimentary. Even so, it doesn’t seem like she is afraid of him, for she’s lifting her head to sniff his chest. Alduin doesn’t move, he merely tucks his chin a bit to follow her as she gets closer to him.

So Alduin hums low in his throat, finally lowering his head and taking a brave, heavy step towards her, effectively invading her face. His eyes meet her own as he slinks over to sniff at her nape and shoulders. His wet, leathery nose must barely tickles the tips of the thick hair there and it bristles when his breath hits her. 

“Are you not afraid?” He asks in that rasping, devilish voice. “If not, maybe you should be.” He hums tantalizingly.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
While I’m falling apart - by Alduin - April 03, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: While I’m falling apart - by Noir - April 07, 2022, 05:10 PM
RE: While I’m falling apart - by Alduin - April 09, 2022, 05:07 AM
RE: While I’m falling apart - by Noir - April 20, 2022, 10:29 AM
RE: While I’m falling apart - by Alduin - April 30, 2022, 04:58 AM