Hideaway Strath Most people are searching for happiness
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
The dissociative mindset he’s found himself in doesn’t make his life any easier — especially because he now allows Banesteppe to dictate him and his actions. Now he is truly nothing but a dead man’s pet. Or so said dead man likes to say. Alduin wants to argue, but he doesn’t find himself truly caring anymore. Why fight him? He makes the hellhound stronger. He makes him unkillable — undefeatable. 

Except it’s clearly taking a toll on his mind, though that was never really stable to begin with…

And now, not only does he have one ghost bothering him, he has a second. The voice of Fury herself rings out in the night and Alduin stops to hear it. 

She’s not a ghost — she’s alive. He thinks. She never died. 

The thought makes him shake his head. He is getting worse and worse every day. Yet, her words make him think, 

What am I doing here?

Not even he knows. He simply wanders. Perhaps he had her and Arashi on his mind when he left Blackwater that day.

So after a few seconds of silence, the hellhound finally speaks. 

“I came to visit.” He hums deeply, yet his voice sounds empty of emotion. “It’s odd being in the Strath again…” He adds absentmindedly, finally lifting his head some so he can make a show of gazing around the land.

Only, a second after he turns his head towards her like an owl in the night, blood red pools of syrupy red gaze towards her casually — emotionlessly.

“Do you want me to leave?” 
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
Most people are searching for happiness - by Alduin - May 25, 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: Most people are searching for happiness - by Alduin - June 23, 2022, 08:37 PM