Greatwater Lake Swimming shouldn't be that hard, right?
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
As a purple tongue laps against the water, bloody orbs flick over and end up meeting eyes with the pretty stranger. He can see the tension in her form though, the slight nervousness in her stance and eyes. It’s a reaction he craves, for he is no gentle giant. He wants to be feared — as he should be — he is the reaper after all. Constantly plagued by bloodlust, killing is second nature for him. 

Though scared, she is brave, for she turns and seems like she is about to attempt an interaction with the deathly beast before her. She’s smart about it, keeping her posture small and eyes downcast enough to show respect as well as submission. Something Alduin commonly looks for.

And then she speaks.

My apologies for staring, She begins. my name is Echo I've never seen anyone quite like you, may I ask what you are?

He gets these looks and questions often. He is nothing like anyone has ever seen. It only boosts his ego, where most would feel alienated, he thrives on it. Perhaps the only bad thing is that he’s easily recognizable. But that’s easily avoidable. He hardly interacts with others and moves only in the shadows of the night for that exact reason. 

So finally, Alduin lifts his head even with muscular shoulders and rasps a dark tongue over scarred, whiskered lips as water drips from his chin and maw. Gaze still on her own, he stays put, only turning his head in her direction like an owl in the night.

“I get that a lot, Echo.” He rasps out in that impossibly deep, smokey voice of his. “Im part dog.” He eventually answers. “Call me Malacath.”
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
Swimming shouldn't be that hard, right? - by Echo - June 26, 2022, 02:39 PM
RE: Swimming shouldn't be that hard, right? - by Echo - July 14, 2022, 01:35 PM
RE: Swimming shouldn't be that hard, right? - by Alduin - July 15, 2022, 12:28 PM
RE: Swimming shouldn't be that hard, right? - by Echo - July 16, 2022, 10:28 AM
RE: Swimming shouldn't be that hard, right? - by Echo - July 29, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: Swimming shouldn't be that hard, right? - by Echo - August 01, 2022, 11:06 AM