The Heartwood I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong
Yellowstone
Sigma
-Peace in your Violence-
358 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She didn't moe a muscle further proving his point, that she didn't belong in his pack. Were it him and someone had approached so boldly. It would have been warning and then snapping teeth and claws.

Dreven had meant to be intimate, had meant to test her boundaries and feel a small touch of someone even if it was just for a moment. He was a wolf used to physical means. When he didn't have it. Well it was strange for him.

He chuckled. When i'm dead i'm be peaceful. Until then, Snow. Odds are against it.

He stretched out, half lidded gaze watching her go. She was a pretty thing, and he wouldn't have minded having her in the pack, but if she couldn't do what she was told and harm another. Well there was no place for her.

And my name is Dreven. he added on an afterthough. Then with half-lidded eyes and a lazy smirk on his face, he lounged and watched her leave. Like a harbinger of death, which is what he was. Now.
Messages In This Thread
I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - July 30, 2022, 08:11 PM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - July 31, 2022, 03:41 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - July 31, 2022, 05:16 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - July 31, 2022, 04:29 PM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - August 01, 2022, 02:36 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - August 01, 2022, 03:15 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - August 01, 2022, 03:27 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - August 01, 2022, 04:03 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - August 01, 2022, 11:59 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - August 01, 2022, 01:33 PM