Firefly Glen One with the Silence
Yellowstone
Sigma
-Peace in your Violence-
358 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven didn't understand why Atka kept turning away, staring blankly ahead. It wasn't like her. It made him nervous, and he supposed given his miserable mood he was probably reading into it way worse than he should.

Dreven shifted and lay his uninjured jaw along his paw, to think. He didn't necessarily mind sharing his path, he just knew that Atka wouldn't handle it well. Because it wasn't pretty.

But he began anyway. I was from Lazarus Copse. I was born to an albino female with no name, and a green eyed brown monstrosity who had lost his name. I was given my first name by my mother because she knew it was forbidden as was the sickness she had. My father gave me my middle name and the Queen gave me my last name.

He shifted, and blinked. Lazarus, was dark and demanding. There was hatred there and fear. I was born in the pit. It was where the queen would send those she didn't have favor with. It was awful down there snow. So, I learned to look up. I was always a handsome guy.

he smirked at her, though it didn't quite jive with the content at hand. Much to my irritation. My mother, my sister, my brothers also thought I was handsome and I learned how to please other's at the tender age of oh about, 3 months, possibly even earlier I can't remember anymore.

He shrugged a shoulder. However, I also caught the Queen's eye and I became her main consort, though she enjoyed sharing me with others when it suited her. Most of the scars on my face are from her. The rest are from different things I've done or had done.

He tilted his head and continued. I learned quickly how to please in all ways and I became one of her best soldiers, assassin's whatever you want to call me. If it was distasteful I probably did it. Though I drew the line at taking what wasn't mine from either gender.

Hmm, The notches in my ears are for the wolves i killed. The notches in my tail the pups i stole for the queen to do as she wished. The notches on my front legs all the others who used me for their own pleasure. The rest from wars, battles and the queen.

Dreven shifted, thinking, remembering. Lazarus was dark, and eerie. There was hardly any light. The queen kept us all in line with her trained soldiers and the pit. I hated it down there, so i Did whatever was needed to not go down there. There was a fire, and I survived, and I booked it before she came from her grave to make my life hell again.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
One with the Silence - by Dreven - September 13, 2022, 07:14 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Aqillutaq - September 18, 2022, 04:51 AM
RE: One with the Silence - by Dreven - September 18, 2022, 07:29 AM
RE: One with the Silence - by Aqillutaq - September 18, 2022, 05:27 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Dreven - September 18, 2022, 07:23 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Aqillutaq - September 21, 2022, 07:56 AM
RE: One with the Silence - by Dreven - September 21, 2022, 07:18 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Aqillutaq - September 23, 2022, 04:56 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Dreven - September 23, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Aqillutaq - September 26, 2022, 07:34 PM
RE: One with the Silence - by Dreven - September 26, 2022, 07:45 PM