Qeya River I make shit to kick you in the ass a little.
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy narrowed his eyes at her. She may act humble, but her posture didn't change, so it was clear  she wasn't really feeling it. And he didn't really care, honestly. He was not one to exert his rank or his dominance. Her opinion didn't matter anyway.

Sandy stared at her, unamused. Why I am here, is of no concern of yours. Bodies were requested. I filled a need. It was that simple and that complex. He didn't know what this wolf knew of their former situation or the attack of the she wolf Sadey, and he wasn't going to be the one to let her know either.

I am a hunter and a guardian. My leader requested I come and assist our sister pack with whatever they need. So here I am.

He tilted his head and moved away from the girl and around her. Returning to his forays on the borders. I have a border patrol. You can come with or stay here.
Messages In This Thread
I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Tulukiri - September 16, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 05:32 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 07:35 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 16, 2022, 09:09 PM
RE: I make shit to kick you in the ass a little. - by Sandulf - September 17, 2022, 05:45 PM