Blacktail Deer Plateau she got married to a boy like you
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
There was a lightness to the daedra lordling, or so he claimed, and Ash Paw didn't quite know what to make of it. Though she briefly wondered if she had been largely mistaken of him. If he was not as evil and horrible as she had thought. Could she even begin to find him friendly. 

She shook her head. Unfortunately no. I will just have to hope that it lasts another season. Because we will need to probably put our gaze and efforts towards building caches of food. Winter feels looming.

Winter was coming quickly. She could feel it. How bad it would be, would only come with time, but she knew that were they ill prepared their fledgling group would perish.

Yes I had some in the caches at Sacrarium. Often pulling it there.

Ash Paw chuckled. They nor do I mind sharing. It will be nice to have sacred space.
Messages In This Thread
she got married to a boy like you - by Ingram - October 08, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ash Star - October 08, 2022, 07:15 PM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ingram - October 09, 2022, 07:22 AM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ash Star - October 09, 2022, 07:45 AM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ingram - October 09, 2022, 10:59 AM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ash Star - October 09, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ingram - October 09, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ash Star - October 11, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ingram - October 12, 2022, 06:32 AM