Blacktail Deer Plateau You think your problems are the only ones that matter
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
in a few days time i will call upon you to join me in a trip to one of our neighboring packs, though 'neighboring' was perhaps a bit of an understatement as delaney took a peek at the map and realized it was at the whole other end, oops. nevertheless, it would be the initial introduction to the wilds beyond the strangers at their borders — friends of ash paw's ingram is determined to simply label them.

during it, you will act as my guard. a simple, perhaps even menial task, but while ingram liked to believe that just because he fought ash paw ( and lost ) and committed matricide and welcomed sithis' essence from the void into his flesh body that he was indestructible and perfectly capable of holding his own in a fight.

he was but there was none groomed to take his place lest something horrible befall him and having a second presented a strong, united front ( or so he assumes ). but one i assume you are more than qualified to handle.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
RE: You think your problems are the only ones that matter - by Ingram - November 23, 2022, 06:55 PM