The Heartwood chasing visions of our futures
Yellowstone
Rho
-Peace in your Violence-
368 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven listened to her. A burning in his pelt as she mentioned his fear of his feelings. He hadn't been afraid of them exactly, but she had the just.

You think it went away? It didn't.

That was all he would say on the fact. He knew what she meant. The fear there. The overwhelming fear.

Dreven's ear twitched in response. So she was afraid of losing them, of life going for them. That bad things would happen, and that fear of the unknown was causing her to not one to tread a path, she clearly wanted. However, Dreven did not know how to fix this fear and anxiety. This time he had no answer to give her, because he couldn't. She would need to get over it or she wouldn't.

So instead he gave a nod. Then we don't, but I will need to stay away from you during that time, or you'll have to take herbs. And if you end up pregnant anyway. I'll hunt down the bastard and rip out his throat while you watch. Just so you're aware.

He sighed and closed his eyes. I understand the fear of the unknown, Snow. And it is your decision ultimately. Just remember not to let that fear take away your life.

There was a small inkling that he probably shouldn't have said the first part, but he wanted that part known. He didn't need to have children. It didn't bother him a bit, sure would it be nice to see little Atka's running around, yes. But it was her decision, because it was her that had to go through everything to get them. But he had behaved himself now for as long as they had been together. There had been no other's since they were official, and he would not sit idly by while another went after her during that time of her season. Especially if he couldn't.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
chasing visions of our futures - by Aqillutaq - November 08, 2022, 04:59 PM
RE: chasing visions of our futures - by Dreven - November 09, 2022, 09:46 PM
RE: chasing visions of our futures - by Aqillutaq - November 11, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: chasing visions of our futures - by Dreven - November 12, 2022, 07:41 AM
RE: chasing visions of our futures - by Aqillutaq - November 12, 2022, 08:57 PM
RE: chasing visions of our futures - by Dreven - November 13, 2022, 11:23 AM
RE: chasing visions of our futures - by Aqillutaq - November 14, 2022, 04:41 AM
RE: chasing visions of our futures - by Dreven - November 14, 2022, 06:40 AM
RE: chasing visions of our futures - by Aqillutaq - November 14, 2022, 09:26 PM
RE: chasing visions of our futures - by Dreven - November 14, 2022, 10:14 PM
RE: chasing visions of our futures - by Aqillutaq - November 18, 2022, 02:01 PM