Duskfire Glacier Down into the crypts
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
He could certainly agree with Capricorn's sentiments, at least the ones the mottled man spoke aloud. It was perhaps a good thing the youth remained ignorant to Capricorn's true captivation with Tuwawi: Malachi saw the fire-kissed woman as more motherly than anything, and would have fallen dumbfounded at the other's confession of a... different sort of attraction. But as it stood, Malachi knew only that which Capricorn revealed, and the youth gave a small smile in agreement. "I can't argue with that. I helped the Sveijarns settle here, and I remember on the first night, the Glacier burned for us, too." He puffed out a gentle sigh as the memory passed and stopped his brows from furrowing. Though he'd since fallen out of love with the land, he still held the night of their arrival close. Perhaps he wished the future they'd hoped for when they had raised their voices for the first time together could still come to pass. Maybe he hoped in vain, but he found the thought better than giving up. "Is your homeland much different than this, then?"
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 17, 2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 25, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 26, 2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 26, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 27, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 29, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - November 11, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - November 16, 2014, 08:47 PM