Cedar Sweep The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich was not paying close enough attention to his charge. He was busy keeping an eye out for danger, his nose almost constantly lifted into the air to catch the scent of anything--or anyone--nearby. Thus, when Adylaide released a squeal and rushed forward towards the trees, he flinched, gritting his teeth.

"My lady, please," he said, with a sigh, and then tsked and let her go. There was no one coming. No one around. Only the small scurrying creatures in the bushes and birds in the trees, and even those were few and far between, what with winter upon them. Most furry animals were safely hibernating in burrows, which made the hunting sparse.

Ulrich let the little goddess get ahead of him, though he watched carefully, eyes flicking here and there, keeping alert for sudden danger in the dimming light of dusk.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The world was on fire and no one could save me but you - by Ulrich - December 13, 2022, 09:59 PM