Blacktail Deer Plateau How Dare
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
a low rumble in ingram's throat is the only noise of displeasure he offers at the new development that the girl has appeared to lose her voice. ash paw speaks that it is something she has heard of before ...but ingram finds this disheartening. he has let whatever small tendrils of imagination blossom into what great beast had done that to her.

what a boon it might be to basilica: meat and pelt and bones: his obsession.

hopefully she will find it soon. ingram says, figuring that there was nothing to be done about it until she did. i will consider it, ingram states. but we do not know what or who has done that to her. though syrax is not a cub and would likely stand a better chance than she fared ...— at any rate we do not know from what direction she came and likely won't until she can speak again. if she speaks again.

which leaves ingram with the consideration of what was to be done with her: she could not be returned to her home if she could not speak it to them. for now, he tucks those thoughts away. it would realistically be some time until she was well enough to make any sort of journey: long or otherwise.

keep me informed of her progress, commands the dreadfather. i would like to speak with her when ...if she regains her voice and is well enough to.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
How Dare - by Ash Star - December 15, 2022, 09:47 AM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 15, 2022, 03:54 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 15, 2022, 04:45 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 15, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 15, 2022, 06:39 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 16, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 16, 2022, 09:16 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 17, 2022, 06:51 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 01:56 PM