Blacktail Deer Plateau Put me in coach, i succeed
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Private 
Ash Paw sat with the girl until she had fallen asleep. She had refilled her water with chamomile and had laid it in the dark corner, to steep. This would do well to keep on hand, for the girls throat. She couldn't tell if it was not used or if it was damaged, she would need to watch and wait for that.

For now though she went in search of @Ingram, she had things to tell him of the girl. Of the knowledge she had gleaned. To think that little girl was capable of killing another. Though Ash Paw shouldn't be surprised, but now she was worried. She had unknowingly brought a potential danger to them here. Not that the girl would attack them, but what if they came searching to kill one who took one of their own.

She also wanted to touch base about all she had done for the girl. This way Ingram could decide what life debt she would owe. It was a disturbing concept a life debt, but he was a leader so.

Gonna use this for another healer trade if that's okay, but it also makes way for her to allow ingram to make a more informed decision on the life debt the girl owes if she tells him all the things and medicinals she used on the girl.
Messages In This Thread
Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 04:10 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 04:42 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 19, 2022, 03:16 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 19, 2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 20, 2022, 02:22 PM