The Floodlands And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Her response to his question sent chills down his spine, though for the life of him, he couldn't understand why. Something about her answer made him feel strange and warm and tingly. He opened his mouth, then she got up, shook herself, and walked off. His mouth closed, and he turned to watch her walk away, his brows furrowed in utter confusion. He sat and thought for a few moments.

He had asked if she'd found him appetizing. And she'd said... oh. Oh. But he hadn't meant it like that! But she'd interpreted it like that, and had responded in kind. Surely she hadn't meant that she really would like to eat him, in the literal sense, so the innuendo was all that was left. Well, hell. This was bad. This was very bad.

And yet, she'd gotten up and walked away. Perhaps... perhaps it would be best to simply act as if nothing had happened. That's what she was doing. And, after all, he couldn't possibly... do anything with her. She was his charge. He was her bodyguard, her knight. She was a goddess, and he a simple soldier. Such things were forbidden. In a perfect world, she would have married someone suited to her station, perhaps a noble from a neighboring pack. But not him. So what exactly did she want from him?

He sighed and stood up and followed her farther up the hill, but he kept his thoughts to himself. Words were dangerous right now.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you - by Ulrich - December 23, 2022, 02:58 PM